Terms and Conditions of use
Last updated: 3 August 2016
These terms apply to your use of 'T3M', a Tax Management Maturity Model assessment tool used by firms in the PwC network. Each member firm in the PwC network (PwC firm) is a separate legal entity. For further details, please see www.pwc.com/structure. Please read these terms carefully. By using T3M you agree to comply with them. You may not use or continue to use T3M unless you comply with them.Changes to these terms
These terms were last changed on the date set out at the top of this page. These terms may be changed at any time by an updated version being published on T3M. You can access the latest version of these terms at any time through the Terms and conditions link on T3M. If you continue to use T3M after a change is made, your continued use confirms you accept the change.
1. Your conduct on T3M
When using any part of T3M, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and you must not:
- upload, post, link to or otherwise publish or transmit any material that:
- is illegal or infringes anyone else's intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights or is or may be considered defamatory, libellous, threatening, abusive, offensive, misleading or is otherwise inappropriate
- contains any harmful component, including any virus, worm or Trojan horse or any other computer code designed or likely to interrupt, destroy or impair the functioning of T3M or any device
- contains or relates to sensitive personal data such as race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, or sexual preference
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your identity or other information about you
- engage in any conduct that is unlawful, disruptive, causes or may cause embarrassment, distress or discomfort to another or is otherwise inappropriate
- except to the extent permitted by applicable law, copy, modify, work around, by-pass, reverse engineer or otherwise change T3M or its underlying data, systems or software, or attempt to do so.
2. No representations, warranties or liability to youNo PwC firm makes any representations or provides any warranties to you about:
- the availability or functionality of T3M or anything on it (as they may be changed, unavailable or discontinued at any time)
- your access to any part of T3M or to material on any part of T3M, which may be suspended or discontinued at any time immediately and without warning, regardless of whether you comply with these terms.
- excludes all implied warranties relating to T3M and its content
- accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to you in connection with your use of T3M or its content.
For clarity, these terms do not affect the respective rights of the parties to any engagement contract or other agreement under which a PwC firm grants a client access to T3M. However, you agree to use T3M only on behalf of a client which has entered into an agreement with a PwC firm governing the client’s access to T3M, only for the purpose for which that client requested the relevant PwC firm to give you access to T3M and only in accordance with these terms.
3. SecurityYou must:
- keep your log on credentials and any personal information you include in your profile on T3M complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times
- keep your password secure and not disclose it to anyone else or allow anyone else to use it in connection with T3M
- tell PwC immediately if you lose your password or know or suspect someone else may or does know or have access to it
- not bypass or attempt to bypass any of T3M's access or security controls or otherwise weaken or threaten T3M's security.